Aside from being hunted by Voldemort, I always assumed that attending school in a building with shifting staircases would be the most annoying aspect of living in a Harry Potter world. And you know what? After going to school in Moscow, I'm pretty sure I was right.
I attend school here in a concrete Harry Potter “castle.” My fellow students & I must first travel up staircases to reach classes on lower levels, takes circuitous routes to reach any end location and – the routes change!! Yes! There really are “shifting” staircases!
Thanks to summer tests, whole hallways for the school are blocked off. I'll realize with pride that I've finally reached the side of the school with the cafeteria, then – wham! A whole hall is blocked off & I have to seek an alternate route. We're also pretty sure that these blocked off staircases change regularly with the test schedule. (However, the school layout is naturally so convoluted, it's a little hard to tell.)
Actually, come to think of it, Voldemort might be less obnoxious than the staircases. At least he's predictable.
No comments:
Post a Comment